Experienced Residential Service Plumbers/Technicians and Drain Techs
Immediate openings for self-motivated plumbers and drain techs, seeking long term, full-time employment with SIGN ON BONUS to provide residential plumbing services in Weber/Davis County and surrounding areas.
We have experienced strong growth over the past several years and are looking for journeyman plumbers, who enjoy working independently and love helping and solving plumbing problems for home owners and our customers, to join our team. We have been in business since 1985 and even with all this growth we still realize it’s our employees that are key to this success.
Why should you work with us?
Simply put, we consider our team as part of the family. We want you to be successful in your work, but also challenged at the same to become better. Plus, we’ve got your back and you’ll have a team full of knowledge and help when you need it.
Here are some other cool things about working for us.
- Sign on Bonus
- Competitive Wages based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Vision Insurance
- Retirement Program
- Company Truck
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Lots of heckling and fun banter too!!! Life is too short to be too serious.
- Plus, you’ll love our team outings and celebrations. We’ve been to Christmas Dinner at Maddox and bowling after, Pheasant Hunting, Top Golf, and lots of group dinners at the shop.
- Utah Plumbing License or Enrolled in Continuing Education to Obtain. (Not required for the drain tech position)
- Maintain necessary licenses and certifications.
- Commercial/Residential new construction, remodel and/or service experience preferred.
- Valid Driver License with good driving record.
- Ability to successfully work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers.
- Dress presentable with company supplied shirts and more.
If you think we are a good fit for you and if you think you can handle working with us, please fill out the employment application and send it to email@example.com or call our office today at (801)513-4429.
Are you wanting to become a plumber? If so, you’ve got an exiting and great career ahead of you in this trade and we’ll help you through the whole process, including on the job training and sponsor you in Plumbing Education classes. If a career in the plumbing trade is for you, please fill out the employment application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office today at (801)528-4999.